Highly effective, precise and predictable, custom tailored isolates
Unique proprietary isolation technology and methodologies. Advanced science yields superior results.
- GSL owns a 25 percent shareholding in Kalmex Inc., a company focusing on commercializing its proprietary, membrane-based cannabinoid extraction technology.
- Kalmex has a 25 year exclusive global license to use a proprietary membrane-based technology to produce full spectrum cannabinoid extracts and isolates.
Kalmex’s technology partner and a major shareholder, Petro Sep Corp., is a recognized leader in the membrane industry with their membranes used in over 100 commercial scale facilities globally in a wide range of industrial applications
- Kalmex is building its first facility in California, followed by a Canadian facility and is considering future expansion plans across the US, Europe, South America and Asia.
- Proprietary membranes remove impurities where other techniques require additional processing steps.
- Water & certified organic non-GMO ethanol solvent used to create organic Full-Spectrum Extracts at fraction of variable cost of other technologies.
- 5-Tonne Daily Feedstock Extraction Plant projects
Green Sky Labs: A Leader in Extraction & Isolation Technology
Disruptive Technology Development is GSL’s Business
Kalmex has identified a huge demand, globally, for pure CBD and other extracts which will outpace current market production levels for the remainder of the decade; resulting in highly profitable processing opportunities to service the need for medical-grade extracts, which include Full Terpene, Flavonoid, and Cannabinoid Profile.
In addition to safety, the large scalability to produce thousands of kilos of high-grade isolate per month at a fraction of the industry-standard costs will provide our partners with a significant cost advantages over their competition.
Extraction & Isolation Production Capabilities in Development
- Breakthrough world-wide patented technology for extraction & isolation
- Kalmex acquires global exclusive rights to proprietary water-based extraction
- Production of partner processing facilities in Canada, Europe and United States
- Market solutions for hemp & cannabis industries of pharmaceutical R&D, are developed
- GSL becomes one of Health Canada’s approved testing & analytics labs